Passengers at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri had to scamper for their lives this morning when an electrical surge led to a fire outbreak at the airport.


According to an eyewitness, DJ Barbie was one of those sitting close to the central AC where the fire broke out.

It was further reported that ;

‘Alot of people choked from smoke at the airport while It affected bookings and other flight procedures as the systems shutdown and electricity went off’

See video below ;

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here